Deluxe Package (Children)
$154.00 – $504.00
What’s tested (Ages 14 Under)
- 550+ Food Items tested including wheat, dairy, nuts, eggs, meats, seafood, preservatives, fruits, & vegetables.
- 100+ Environmental Items Tested including pollen, grasses, & weeds
- 115 Nutritional Items needed to keep your body healthy including biotin, iron, & calcium
- 50 Metal/Mineral Items tested including mercury & lead
- Check our Items Tested tab for each complete list
- 650 of the most common Food & Environmental intolerances including grains, dairy, fruits, vegetables, nuts, meats, “E” items (which include additives, preservatives, food coloring), grasses, trees, fabrics, cleaning supplies, mold, pollen, and more.
- 115 of the most common Nutritional Deficiencies including amino acids, ionic minerals, vitamins, biotin, calcium, potassium, iron & more.
- 50 of the most common Metal & Mineral exposures including Aluminum, Arsenic, Bromine, Carbon, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Tin, Titanium & more.
5Strands® Affordable Testing provides a simple test to determine what food and environmental substances that may cause non-IgE mediated reactions, known as INTOLERANCES. The testing process is simple and painless due to utilizing a HAIR sample. Intolerance reactions are not life threatening and have a delayed onset with symptoms appearing several hours or days after ingestion or exposure. Common symptoms include eczema, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, pain, inflammation, or weight problems.
With this test, you will be able to see the different food intolerances your body has, environmental allergens your body reacts to, the metals you need to avoid and any nutritional items (vitamins and minerals) you need to implement in your diet. Alongside these results, you’ll be able to gain the proper knowledge in order to create the perfect diet, unique to you. These results will act as a guideline for you to use and help your body start the healing process.
Couple (2), Family (4), Individual (1)
Write a review